Our team is seeking a skilled part-time UI Designer to join us in delivering a seamless user experience with intuitive interfaces to our valued customers.
You will be responsible for designing assets, maintain a design system, creating prototypes, new pages for our AI/ML cloud software and
As the creative force behind our digital product, you will closely collaborate with our head of product and product designer.Responsibilities:
- Create new components, elements for design system
- Maintain design system
- Produce variations of components for testing purposes
- Design icons, animated icons, and illustrations for the application
- Generate assets for marketing campaigns
- Create low and high-fidelity mockups to clearly convey design concepts and workflows.
- Design new email templates
- Participate in design critiques and brainstorming sessions to offer innovative insights and viewpoints.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as graphic design or product design.
- Have 2-3 years of experience in UI and visual design.
- Be proficient in design tools, including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrate effective communication of design concepts and collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Have a strong attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of visual consistency.
- Be well-versed in fundamental UI principles.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and can work independently.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and techniques.
- Have fluency in English, and knowledge of German would be an advantage.
If you are a creative problem-solver with a passion for designing innovative software products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please note that this is a part-time position and remote work is available. Preference will be given to candidates located in Berlin, Germany.
We work in flat hierarchies, value direct communication, learn a lot as a team and make important decisions together. At Maddox AI you can expect the following benefits:
- Independent work on projects in the field of artificial intelligence / Industry 4.0
- Flat hierarchies, a growth perspective and very good development opportunities
- A dynamic and motivated team with great colleagues (with experience from BCG, IBM, SAP, Cyber Valley, etc.)
- Regular team events
Diversity is very important to us! We welcome all applications regardless of gender, nationality, social and ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation and identity.
Our product, Maddox AI, is an AI-based visual quality control solution, which can automate manually performed quality inspection for manufacturing companies. Maddox AI is an asset-light SaaS solution, which addresses those visual inspection tasks that are still performed manually, as conventional (=rule-based) computer vision methods fail. In product development, we closely collaborate with leading AI researchers from the Cyber Valley. Prof. Dr. Matthias Bethge, Prof. Dr. Alexander Ecker and Dr. Wieland Brendel have been researching in the field of machine learning and computer vision for years and are part of our founding team.
Maddox AI is used by DAX-30 companies as well as by large medium-sized enterprises. Our team consists of scientists, former strategy consultants, mechanical engineers, and software developers. We know that Maddox AI's success is only made possible by our unique team. As we continue to grow, we want to convince the best and brightest minds of our mission to establish Maddox as the modern quality management platform.